10 minutes from the ARDECHE, and one hour from NIMES airport,
Near VALLON PONT D'ARC, BARJAC, ANDUZE, UZES, THE GARD BRIDGE.
At one o'clock from the Mediterranean Sea, AIGUES-MORTE, CAMARGUE.
Very old stone building (1846), Renovated by professionals of the
Interior and building decoration.
House of charm and character 300 m2, except workshop and cellars, atypical
TRADITIONAL RENOVATION starting in 2002, wood, lime, stones, stone lintels and
In tree trunks Apparent of origin.
Located in mid-mountain, surrounded by chestnut groves, and various forests and varied
Terraced, (but without direct view of neighbors) Without vis-à-vis, quiet in the forest and in
Impasse, South / South / West facing, On 1 hectare of land adjoining, with private well
Intense and source available at 5 meters from the Garden.
Large terraced terraces for possible swimming pool, with orchard, and dry stone walls.
GROUND FLOOR: - 1 workshop of 25 m2, 5 small vaulted cellars
R.D.C: - 1 terrace of 70 m2 approximately, with direct access to the door window of the kitchen and the door
On the entrance.
- in row a kitchen and a dining room of 45 m2
- a living room of 25 m2 with fireplace, an entrance of 4 m2,
- Laundry / wine cellar of 7 m2
FIRST: - a bedroom of 25 m2, a dressing room (office or bedroom) of 20 m2
A S.D.BAINS of 25 m2 (bath, shower, double basin) with
A wooden cabin with tiled roof or hides the toilet (2.30 m2)
SECOND: - a room of 25 m2, a living room of 20 m2, a room being refreshing 25 m2
With toilet and shower.
THIRD: - 2 rooms of 25 m2, 1 room of 20 m2, to renovate, water and electricity already laid in the slab
Windows double glazing.
- Habitable immediately, no refurbishment
- PER plumbing, check valves everywhere, siphon disconnector on the central evacuation column,
- clarinets and shut-off valves for each plumbing element
- Electrical circuit breakers + 0.30 ml / A
- Everything to the standards, camera controlled internally,
- frame and roof redone in 1990 (fibrocement plates + Roman tiles all fixed one by one by stainless steel hooks, so do not rust !!!)
- Revised regularly every 5 years.
- 16 windows + a French window double glazed exotic wood, all pointed and sealed with lime (no polyurethane foam), 3 single glazed windows and in good condition.
- 3 wooden shutters in the R.D.C equipped with anti-tear bar, with padlock
- with external lintels in stone, inside in wood, often in rough tree trunks !!
- "HÄGER" indoor and outdoor alarm with internal sound system + external sound and visual center + several presence detectors + door and window opening contactors
- Interior coatings with hydraulic lime of Saint-Astier white, work with the old,
- insulating virtues, both phonic and thermal, and especially sanitizing.
- All ceilings are redone with the original voutains
- The stairs are in stone, 1.05 meter wide, equipped with wrought iron banisters
- Each landing is closed by massive glass doors (exterior doors), painted.
- All lintels are stone outside (windows, doors)
- All the lintels of the interior doors are stone (except bathroom: 3 old railway sleepers)
- New analogue antenna, very good reception
- Last floor in addition, large wooden mezzanine of 3.60 mx 2.30 m.
- Almost All openings are south / west, most windows are 1.35m x 95cm
- Each room has its own duct for the installation of a wood stove, in addition to fireplaces.
- The house is autonomous for wood heating, since owner of a large wooded lot.
- Thickness of the walls up to 80 cm on average, even in the middle of a heat wave the house never rises above 26 °, without air conditioning nor fan, but with closed shutters, winter the closed house without heating does not come down below 12 °.
- Property tax: - 770 €.
- Quiet location not overlooked, breathtaking views of the village and the mountains
- 5 minutes from all shops and services (doctors, supermarket, dentists, physiotherapists, labs, nurses, pharmacies shops, restaurants, markets, post office, dump, transport, rivers for swimming, ...)
- primary school in the village, college Bessèges (4 km), Martinet (3 km) and St Ambroix (12 km), high school in the Grand Combe (15 km), Alès (25 km).
- ready to move in, you put your suitcases
- disciplined but luxuriant terrain, dominating all the valleys of the village.
- "häger" indoor / outdoor alarm, with presence detector + door switch + 2 bippers +
- "häger" indoor siren and outdoor siren, with audible and light alarms
Serious buyers, visits on presentation of a simul
For a better use of Realigro website, set your preferences for language, currency, square meters or sq ft.Set now Don't show again